We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information you provide at Web sites owned or controlled by the Toledo Regional Association of Realtors (TRAR).
- TRAR gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
- TRAR uses this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools.
- Notify you of updates to our sites.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
- Track usage of our sites.
- Email contact information. TRAR does not share, sell, or trade email addresses. TRAR may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by TRAR together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
- Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.